Tax Senior Associate - Tax (SJ, PA or SF)
|Title:||Tax Senior Associate - Tax (SJ, PA or SF)|
Known for the exceptional caliber of its people, and as the trusted advisor to high net worth individuals and families, start-up entrepreneurs, and some of the most innovative organizations in Silicon Valley, Northern California and across the nation, Frank, Rimerman + Co. LLP has been helping its clients realize their goals for three successive generations of insightful expertise and unparalleled quality of service.
We seek candidates at the Senior Associate level for our growing practices in San Jose, Palo Alto and San Francisco.
Candidates will help maintain and grow the tax practice of the Firm. Tax Senior Associates within the Firm have the following key responsibilities on an ongoing basis:
- Review tax projects related to tax advisory, planning, research and consulting for high net worth individuals and their flow through entities;
- Anticipate and identify client tax issues and concerns, provide consultative and strategic solutions to resolve identified issues;
- Mentor, train and supervise Tax Associates;
- Work with the Partners and Managers of the firm and make recommendations concerning business and tax planning strategies for external clients;
- Participate in the recruitment of new staff; and
- Determine optimal approaches for delivering high-quality client services.
The candidate must possess a broad spectrum of skills and will have a breadth of tax experience that will immediately inspire confidence.
- Minimum of three years of public accounting experience in taxation with focus on high net worth individuals and/or commensurate experience in corporate tax department;
- CPA eligibility in the State of California, pending certification or progress toward passing the current exams;
- Minimum bachelors degree in accounting or business with an emphasis in accounting. Master's degree in taxation a plus, or in progress;
- Well versed in business entities (i.e., Corporations, S-Corps, Partnerships and LLCs);
- Possess a proven track record in analyzing financial and tax data and attributes;
- High energy individual who understands the value of counseling and mentoring others
When applying, please indicate a location preference in your cover letter. In addition, please also expand on your accounting experiences in your cover letter. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you!
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications