Assurance and Advisory Senior Associate
|Title:||Assurance and Advisory Senior Associate|
Come and join one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area!
Frank, Rimerman + Co. LLP is an accounting and financial consultancy firm serving the accounting, tax and strategic growth needs of today's high net worth individuals and the businesses they control. Founded in 1949, the Firm has deep roots in the Bay Area's technology and business communities.
Our professional services include Tax Consulting and Planning, Assurance and Advisory Services, Accounting Services, Litigation Support, Business Valuation and Business Consulting.
We have open positions available in our Assurance and Advisory practice. Our Assurance and Advisory practice focuses on the audit and financial reporting needs of public and privately-held companies in the SF Bay Area. We service a wide range of industries and multiple sizes of companies. Take your audit career to the next level by working as a business advisor with our diverse clientele!
- Lead client audit engagements, which include planning, executing, directing and completing financial audits
- In-charging or supervising multiple engagements and supervising teams of 2-3 staff
- Obtain a thorough understanding of PCAOB and generally accepted auditing standards, common audit procedures and techniques
- Supervise, train and mentor associates and interns on the audit process
- Research and analyze financial statement and audit related issues
- Report to Managers, Senior Managers and Partners
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in business, accounting, or with emphasis in accounting
- CPA certification with experience in general auditing of private or public companies
- 3-5 years of experience in a public accounting role, focused in audit
- Experience acting as primary client contact is helpful
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude
- Dedication to superior client service